Sharron Dansby Ministries, LLC
Empowering Women to Develop Healthy Relationships
- Author of “Journey Through the Furnace…God is There” – exposes the silent crime of child sexual abuse, struggles with emotional issues, courage to stand, and faith in God during times of suffering. The book enlightens on the impact of child sexual abuse on victim and family members and inspires readers to pursue a healthy life.
- Facilitator of “Stewards of Children” by Darkness to Light. Training on the awareness, prevalence, and prevention of child sexual abuse for all adults concerned with the safety of children.
- Speaker and Workshop Leader – Speaker that inspires people to see challenges as opportunities for growth and to pursue an intimate relationship with Christ. Speaker on the long term effects of child sexual abuse and how to break the generational cycle.
- Certified Relationship Coach -(certified by American Association of Christian Counselors). Help women challenged by any relationship to believe in themselves and maximize what God placed in them in order to experience the fulfillment they desire.
- Executive Director of Maximizing God’s Woman, Inc. – a non profit organization to help women survivors of child sexual abuse to embrace their life experiences and move forward to their designed destiny.